The Big Secret to Internet Affiliate Marketing

The big secret to internet affiliate marketing....is that there IS no big secret to internet affiliate marketing! If you want to know how to make passive money on the internet, this method of making money is as simple a passive income system that there is, and the good news is, it really works. I know, because about six months ago I looked at my pay check. I mean really looked at my pay check. I work full time which is 80 plus hours a week, but the pay check was just not enough. Actually it was just enough to live on, but certainly not enough to take the family out to movies or dinner, far less pay for the braces that would eventually be needed for the kids.

I was sick and tired of worrying about every last cent and how to stretch it.

That's when I decided to look into the Internet and see how people were making money there. I knew that there were lots of people were making huge amounts of money on the Internet but I just could not figure out how.

For a newbie (that's what they call us new timers to Internet marketing) there was just so much to learn, and it comes at you so quickly. After a while it becomes overwhelming. The problem isn't that Internet marketing is hard, but it is hard to learn the easiest steps to take to making money.

I plugged along learning how to buy a domain name, how to set up my domain, how to create a website, how to make original graphics for my site, then how to upload them using FTP... as I said information overload.

Sometimes it felt like the Internet was a big high school, with a few big-name teachers or gurus that are mainly more interested in lining their own pockets with your money than helping you line your pockets with money. The rest of us run around trying to find out what the big secret is to making money online, and usually never finding it.

Well, I can now tell you what the secret is to making money online. There is no secret, it is common sense. Find an experienced mentor or find a coaching program from a reputable internet marketer. There are many people online now to give complete detailed video courses, with step-by-step instructions on how to do everything that you need to do to make money online. I know this because even though I spent countless hours learning how to do everything that needs to be done to create a website that will make money, I never was able on my own to make more than a couple of dollars a day. That is until I joined a coaching program.

Coaching programs are excellent for a number of reasons. The main reason is because they are coached by somebody who already makes money on the Internet, and is more than able to show you the step-by-step ways that you can make money too. A very popular ways to give out the information with coaching programs recently has been through video. Video has totally revolutionized the learning aspect of Internet marketing. Until video became popular, e-books were practically the only way that people could learn knowledge and different techniques, and still it was very difficult for newbie's to understand a lot of what the e-book with saying. With video the phrase "a picture is worth 1000 words" has never been more true.

One of the most popular ways to make money online is through affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is a popular method of making good money. You promote a service or product and in return for this promotion get a percentage of the profit generated from the sale. The idea is, you promote something and when it sells you get a percentage of the profits. An experienced mentor will be running the coaching program, will know all the ins and outs and will fast-track you into receiving weekly pay checks from affiliate marketing.

My advice to you is don't be like me, spending months learning how to crawl on the Internet, as compared to days learning to fly under an affiliate coaching program. I am now making money every day through affiliate marketing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment