Paid Surveys For Teens - Here They Are

You're a teenager, so what? I know, I was one once, and it sucked. I couldn't drive until I was 16, I couldn't legally drink alcohol until I was 21, and I still lived at home, had to live under my parent's rules, and the list goes on. You're probably a teenager reading this right now, shaking your head, and thinking, "Man, life sucks!." I was in that boat, but man, fast forward a few years, work hard, and you'll be enjoying life so much.

In the meantime, it's time to make some little side money, so that you can take friends to the movies, go to a restaurant, and actually eat for a change. How can you do it, you might ask? Paid surveys!

When you sign up for a paid survey company online, a lot of kids have the misinterpretation that you have to be at least 18 years old. This isn't true. There are some companies out there that will allow you to sign up, and all you have to be is over the age of 13.

How can I find surveys for teenagers?

It's really not that hard. You'll want to just scour the FAQ, and look on the registration form when you're signing up. Just look at what the age limit is, and see if you qualify. If you don't, move one. I can list a few off the top of my head that work.

If you're finding that you don't have a lot of luck, you can always try and use your parent's name with permission, and see if that earns money for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment