How to Stop Your Marriage From Falling Apart - Tips to Rebuild Your Relationship

When a married couple begins to feel their relationship unraveling it can be devastating. In some instances one partner will decide that keeping the family intact isn't worth the trouble and they'll move out and seek a divorce. In other cases the couple wants to try and rebuild the relationship but they have absolutely no idea where to start. If you're faced with this now and you want to rekindle the love and commitment that was once present in your marriage, there's help. There are simple steps that you can take, beginning today, that will reconnect you and your partner emotionally. Learning how to stop your marriage from falling apart is the key to a happy, fulfilling future with the person you adore.

Communication is obviously vitally important to any successful marriage but many couples don't truly see the value in listening to their partner. It's so easy to go on the defense when your partner comes to you because they are troubled about the relationship, or in particular, something you are doing. If you want your marriage to succeed you have to be willing to hear the negatives as well as the positives from your spouse. Make a commitment to one another to truly listen to each other. Let your partner talk, without interruption when they are expressing what they feel about the relationship. Absorb what they say and learn from it. Don't try and defend your position. Instead compromise and grow from everything they tell you. If you can do this, they'll follow suit and do the same for you.

Dating doesn't have to stop once you two make that fateful trip down the aisle and become husband and wife. Couples who are happy in their relationships tend to make time to continue to date each other. Depending on your budget, you don't have to devote a great deal of money to this. Something as simple and pleasurable as arranging overnight care for the kids with a close friend or relative and then having dinner together at home, followed by a movie or a shared bath, can be more than enough. The focus shouldn't be on the experience, but more on the company. Enjoy this type of uninterrupted time with your spouse. It can help you both to get to know one another again and it will remind each of you why you fell in love with the other.

3 comments:

  1. I"m Joyce from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR Ekpiku] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR Ekpiku] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR Ekpiku] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR Ekpiku] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Tanya and i will would love to use this medium to thank and to let the world know there solution home in tense of relationship problems. At first when i read some comment about Dr.Ekpiku on the internet i never believed that this was real but at the same time i decided to give him a trial. I must say that i was surprise that through the help of Dr.Ekpiku that my lover came back to me begging me to accept him back. With this i was convenience that Dr.Ekpiku powers are genie and helpful to humanity. That is the more reason i am going to drop Dr.Ekpiku contact information which are Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com Once again i am very much grateful to Dr.Ekpiku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It my privilege to say thanks to Dr.Imoudu for his herbal product he provide for me and today my sexual life is healthy and balance am living up to my wife expectation. For the past 11 years i have been struggling with my penis issue I have a very small penis like 2.6 inc. I have spent a lot of money on it but no product work for me, until i took this product from Dr.Imoudu just within few weeks i got 8.5 inches penis size, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 10.3 inches or more you can contact Dr.Imoudu for his products on his email: DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM. And you can also WhatsApp +2348109609753. so if you have any problem
    HIV
    HERPES
    CANCER
    ALS
    HEPATITIS B
    DIABETIC
    COPD
    you can contact him, i also want you to be free contact DR Imoudu with the email attach to my post DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete