Toshiba Regza 42RV635DB TV

After months of searching for a new televisions I finally decided on the Toshiba Regza 42RV635DB, and I must say it was one of the best decisions I have ever made on a television. I decided to get a forty two inch and was able to find it at a considerably lower price at one website than I have ever found it anywhere else.

So I snatched it up as quick as I could and as soon as it was delivered I eagerly ripped it open and hooked it up because I was sure the view was going to be extraordinary! being a previous owner of several Toshiba products, I do not know why I decided to get rid of them.

I guess it was because I could not take so much with me when I moved I had to sell or leave behind things that I just could not fit in the car. I regret selling my Toshiba products each and every day that I look at my Toshiba Regza 42RV635DB television.

The best thing about it was that everything I ever sold I now have back and am able to own all the things I sold, at pretty much the same price as what I sold them for. The picture on this television is absolutely wonderful and no other televisions I have ever owned could compare to the quality and the sound that I get from this one.

It was so easy to set up, even me being someone who does not know much about hooking electronics up, I had no problem, it took me all of twenty minutes. And even less time to load all the channels. The digital menu on this television is the easiest I have ever found to navigate and I think this also helps in the easy factor.

I have all my things hooked up to this television including my play station and my surround sound and they work really great with this television, it is like they are made for each other. I notice no lag and no color change no matter what kind of game I am playing or movie I am trying to watch.

I am definitely thrilled that I am the proud owner of this Toshiba Regza 42RV635DB television and I think that everyone should get the opportunity to experience this television first hand just like I have. If you have not experienced it yet you should go out and buy you one. And if you would like to know how great it is before you buy it then you should try it out at one of your local television stores. Or if you have a friend or family member who owns one you can always watch theirs for a few minutes. Trust me all it will take is a few minutes and you will be hooked.

I am very proud to have these things from Toshiba and I do hope they continue to make more fantastic products. In the chance that they do not make more products then I am happy with what they got because everything is absolutely wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment